Pinnacle Promotions (www.pinnaclepromotions.com) is a promotional marketing agency with expertise in ideation, sourcing, and production of corporate branded merchandise. We have been helping some of the world's most recognized brands for 20+ years Make the right impression™ by selecting quality promotional products that are flawlessly customized and delivered on time through our proprietary online solutions. Pinnacle’s emphasis on its core values and employee development has led to being consistently identified as a “Best Places to Work” by Counselor Magazine and PPB Magazine and one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing promotional marketing companies.
The primary responsibility for this role will be managing all recruiting, retention and HR efforts for the company. This position will develop and maintain a progressive recruiting brand through all appropriate channels and be responsible for maintaining the corporate culture that feeds that brand. Furthermore, the position will carry the responsibility for coordinating two key areas of employee retention: training and performance evaluation. We anticipate that this job will be 70% recruiting and retention focused. You must have actual experience as a recruiter to be considered for this job - even if you managed a team of 20 recruiters in the past, we are looking for someone to get into the weeds to consistently locate and hire the right candidates. This position reports to the VP of Finance and Operations and works closely with all company managers. This is a "get your hands dirty" role - not a manage and mentor position.
1. Recruiting – Maintain a continuous recruiting model in order to find the best talent for the company.
- Work with each department head to develop and implement a staffing plan with forecasting for each department.
- Develop a company recruiting brand.
- Manage all job descriptions and postings.
- Develop and maintain an online recruiting presence.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system (JazzHR). Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Pre-screen potential candidates.
- Facilitate and customize the interview process.
- Manage the offer and acceptance process.
- Conduct new hire processing, training schedule and orientation
- Work with each department manager to build and maintain a departmental training system.
- Continually seek out new training content and methods.
- Maintain the status of employee training requirements.
- Performance Evaluation & Compensation Reviews
- Maintain bi-annual performance reviews and merit compensation adjustments.
- Prepare performance management report for Sr. Executive team
- Train managers on proper evaluation techniques.
- Utilize Paycor to track and manage performance evaluations.
3. Maintain Corporate Culture
- Promote, teach and safeguard the corporate culture and purpose, mission and values.
- Manage employee handbook and internal corporate HR website.
- Serve as the liaison to provide answers around corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage DISC profiling program for all employees
- Manage all internal corporate communications
- Plan and coordinate all team-building activities.
- Manage our internal recognition program.
4. Additional Responsibilities
- Ensure all job descriptions are accurate and create a skills assessment and ratings system for each position.
- Manage conflict resolution between employees.
- Manage corporate compliance with HR requirements.
- Manage benefits and PTO
- Minimum 2-3 years direct recruiting experience required
- Minimum 2-3 years with HR Generalist responsibilities preferred
- College Degree Required (No online degrees please)
- Promotional products experience a plus.
- Fun, progressive work space and culture
- Competitive Salary Package (Based on experience)
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Program / Flexible work schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing, highly professional organization. Seeking local candidates only. No phone calls or faxes accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted if selected based on meeting the job and experience requirements.
To all recruitment agencies: Pinnacle Promotions does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or hiring managers. Pinnacle Promotions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.