Pinnacle Promotions, Inc. (www.pinnaclepromotions.com) is a promotional marketing agency with expertise in ideation, sourcing, and production of corporate branded merchandise. We have been helping some of the world's most recognized brands for 20+ years Make the right impression™ by selecting quality promotional products that are flawlessly customized and delivered on time through our proprietary online solutions. Pinnacle’s emphasis on its core values and employee development has led to being consistently identified as a “Best Places to Work” by Counselor Magazine and PPB Magazine and one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing promotional marketing companies.
As the Program Operations Coordinator, you will work with the Program Operations team to help manage the ongoing maintenance, build-out, quality control (QC), inventory order management of 60+ websites, while coordinating with Sales and Web Development teams.
- Managing and maintaining 60+ websites to include product build-out, category structure, user setup and ongoing testing and maintenance within our open sourced platform, Magento.
- Manage 10+ sales team requests for website product additions/removals, issues, and reporting.
- Act as a liaison between sales and web development teams.
- Overseeing the day-to-day project management of multiple store implementations and current site maintenance.
- Contribute to written documentation of our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for website functionality and i- - Internal process management.
- Manage the ordering process for inventory for multiple websites.
- Drive Quality Control (QC) for all websites.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 1 years of eCommerce experience
- Preferred to have experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, BigCommerce, NOPCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Working knowledge of project management applications, and proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- High energy / can do attitude.
What’s in it for me?
- Fun, progressive work space and culture
- Competitive salary package
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off program
- Supplementary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA